[Christina Aguilera] || [Cruz]
01. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
I lost my virginity...hadnt done that before...dated someone, that was pretty cool.
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did actually. I dated someone and came out a bit...so yeah, I did.
03. Did anyone close to you give birth?
umm...Not that I remember, my cousin Alice did, but we arent super close or anything. Umm...Yeah, thats really it haha...
04. Did anyone close to you die?
Deaths... Umm, not that I can remember, when it comes to people dying I usually blur it out, not completely, but enough to where I dont remember when it happend.
05. What countries did you visit?
MEXICO! ITS A HUGE FUCKIN DOLLAR STORE DOWN THERE! HAHA
06. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Umm, that I lacked in 2004? Man, I would like to record, but more of my stuff, not covers../
07. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Shit, I dont remember the date, but graduation. That whole last week I will always remember. I have never cried more in my life, but yet been so happy either.
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My Biggest achievment was recording with Tiffani and graduating this year.
09. What was your biggest failure?
My biggest failure. Probably not keeping in contact with some friends, I wish I would have.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Illness, injury? not that I can remember, but if I did, you better believe that I would remember.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The best thing that I bought. Definently my cell phone, that shit rawks!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Dont know...mine? haha
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Oh man, thats a tough one. Probably my mom when she said that my dad would kick me out of my house, that wasnt to cool.
14. Where did most of your money go?\
Man, THE HOOKAH! WHEN I DID BUY THAT IS...haha
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing Jc Chasez in concert! oh man, remember guys!?
16. What songs will always remind you of 2004?
Since U Been Gone-Kelly Clarkson
Tiltcha Head Back-Christina Aguilera
Cruz- Christina Aguilera
But the song that really sums up this year is probably going to be "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys...dont know why..
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
I am definently happier.
ii. Thinner or fatter?
WAY THINNER! haha
iii. Richer or poorer?
A little richer I guess...haha
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I would have been a little more honest with people this year...
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I wish I didnt over analyze things all the time...
20. How did you spend Christmas?
I spent christmas with the people that meant most to me, my family, Nicole and Jessicas family, and Erik. =)
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Yes I did...
23. How many one night stands?
oh God...like four?
24. What were your favourite TV programmes?
Will And Grace, Pimp My Ride, Real World, Road Rules...
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes I do!
26. What was the best book you read?
the best book I read was a Prayor for Owen Meany.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
From Justin To Kelly! haha...thats the only one that I saw this year that I didnt see lsat...haha
28. What did you want and get?
To fall in love...
29. What did you want and not get?
An I Pizzle Dizzle../ =(
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 18 and that night I didnt do anything...not cool I guess...but when I got my ID I went out to the club and to Flesh, made friends with strippers, realized I really am gay...haha
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
MAKING A RECORD!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Make me comfortable and make me look less white and more latin...
34. What kept you sane?
Friends, and when they couldnt do it, family, and when they couldnt do it, music!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Colin Farell...oh GOD!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The Presidential Election.
37. Who did you miss?
YOu know, I had this friend when I was like, six, and I thought about him a lot this year....his name was Sheldon Sawyer. He was a cool guy. Wish I know where he was.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Best new person, well its a toss up...I mean, I met, Ashely, Cliff, Erik, Mikki, Daniel, Tanja...I met so many people.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
It Gets hard but you have to keep on Keepin on.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Umm... "But Some How Ill Miss It, I Think Ill Really Miss It One Day" -Christina Aguilera.